India is getting closer to becoming a superpower and one of the top 5 largest economies in the world. Yet, there are still millions of underprivileged people in India who sleep hungry and are void of basic personal hygiene - the root cause of many diseases.
There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching out for their upliftment. Letsallhelp.org started with a profound belief that we can make a big difference in the lives of the underprivileged if there is a TRUSTED and EFFICIENT way to create a bridge between donors and beneficiaries..
The biggest satisfaction quotient is when you can spread happiness and light a ray of hope in people of the society who are less privileged than you.
Much More Needs to be Done
We aim to make India hunger-free and disease-free by impacting the lives of underprivileged children, men, women and elderly citizens of our country. Letsallhelp.org is a transparent, online platform with zero fees or commission charged to donor or beneficiary to take care of basic food & hygiene needs of orphanages, old homes, shelters and schools in India. At Letsallhelp.org, we operate with complete Transparency and ensure 100% of what you donate reach the beneficiaries.
Millions of fortunate souls like you are willing to help but are concerned mainly about three things.
- Are the beneficiaries really genuine?
- How much of my actual donation goes towards helping the needy?
- What is the impact of my donation?
- we ensure that all the beneficiaries are on boarded after strict due diligence and documentation process.
- 100% of what you donate reaches the beneficiary of your choice as there is no fees or commission charge to the donor or the beneficiary.
- each donor gets to see the proof of impact transparently as she receives a pictorial evidence of the delivery.
I have always believed in simple yet profound thought – give more than what you get from the society. We wanted to create a platform where donors have 100% Trust, Transparency and know the Impact they are making through their contributions. I believe that each one of us can be a Change Maker so that we can live in a society we have dreamed of, one where everyone is Content, Healthy and Happy.
- Premal Shah, Founder LetsAllHelp.org