India is getting closer to becoming a superpower and one of the top 5 largest economies in the world. Yet, there are still millions of underprivileged people in India who sleep hungry and are void of basic personal hygiene - the root cause of many diseases.
There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching out for their upliftment. Letsallhelp.org started with a profound belief that we can make a big difference in the lives of the underprivileged if there is a TRUSTED and EFFICIENT way to create a bridge between donors and beneficiaries..
The biggest satisfaction quotient is when you can spread happiness and light a ray of hope in people of the society who are less privileged than you.
Much More Needs to be Done
We aim to make India hunger-free and disease-free by impacting the lives of underprivileged children, men, women and elderly citizens of our country. Letsallhelp.org is a transparent, online platform with zero fees or commission charged to donor or beneficiary to take care of basic food & hygiene needs of orphanages, old homes, shelters and schools in India. At Letsallhelp.org, we operate with complete Transparency and ensure 100% of what you donate reach the beneficiaries.
Millions of fortunate souls like you are willing to help but are concerned mainly about three things.
1. Are the beneficiaries really genuine?
2. How much of my actual donation goes towards helping the needy?
3. What is the impact of my donation?
- we ensure that all the beneficiaries are on boarded after strict due diligence and documentation process.
- 100% of what you donate reaches the beneficiary of your choice as there is no fees or commission charge to the donor or the beneficiary.
- each donor gets to see the proof of impact transparently as she receives a pictorial evidence of the delivery.
I have always believed in simple yet profound thought – give more than what you get from the society. We wanted to create a platform where donors have 100% Trust, Transparency and know the Impact they are making through their contributions. I believe that each one of us can be a Change Maker so that we can live in a society we have dreamed of, one where everyone is Content, Healthy and Happy.
- Premal Shah, Founder LetsAllHelp.org