2. Privacy of Users is of utmost importance. User information on the Website is kept strictly confidential. The Website may, however, use such information from time to time for purposes such as corresponding with the Users for various issues. We shall duly seek permission of the Users in such cases.
4. We collect personal information when you create an account or edit your account information through the Website or make a contribution or start a Campaign. Some of the information collected is a legal requirement of the Government of India. Other information is used to facilitate your use of the Website such as knowing your taxpayer status so that we show you options that you are eligible to make as well as amounts in your local currency.
5. We do not collect or have access to the credit card numbers or bank account information which our third-party vendors (i.e. Razorpay) collect to process online transactions.
6. We will not share, rent or sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your e-mail address and phone number with third party service providers for sending e-mails and SMS in connection with your transaction(s) on the Website. By default, you will also receive monthly newsletters as well as other Letsallhelp emailers from time to time. In case you would not like to receive these newsletters, emailers and/or SMS, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] requesting for unsubscription with your details and with the word 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line, and we will remove your name and contact information from our mailing and SMS list. You can also unsubscribe using the unsubscribe link in the emails received.
7. We use third-party advertising companies/organizations/NGOs to serve ads when you visit the Website. These companies may use information about your visits to this Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about campaigns of your interest.
8. The Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. This Website is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
9. A cookie is a piece of software code that an internet web site sends to your browser when you access information at that site. A cookie is stored as a simple text file on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Cookies let you navigate between pages efficiently as they store your preferences, and generally improve your experience of a website. The Website uses following types of cookies to enhance your experience and interactivity:
(a) Analytics cookies for anonymously remembering your computer or mobile device when you visit our website to keep track of browsing patterns.
(b) Service cookies for helping us to make our website work efficiently, remembering your registration and login details, settings preferences, and keeping track of the pages you view.
(c) Non-persistent cookies a.k.a per-session cookies. Per-session cookies serve technical purposes of providing seamless navigation. These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are deleted as soon as you leave our website. The cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
10. We take privacy seriously and we value yours. In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below.
E-mail: [email protected]